You Can Help!
Become a tutor and open a new world for an adult learner. Or, give our number to someone who needs our help!
Our tutors work with students at each of the Campbell County Libraries and several other designated meeting sites with a schedule convenient to student and tutor.
Literacy Volunteers of CCPLS goals:
- Improving English and reading skills to increase job opportunities and raise the standard of living of our community.
- Help students develop better reading and writing skills.
- Help students with skills that will increase their communication skills at work and within their daily lives.
- Provide one-on-one tutoring or small group once a week.
- Teach students studying skills to use at work or elsewhere.
- Provide access to library tutoring spaces, computers, programs, and software.