Summer Reading Vendor
Vendors are needed for our Campbell County Public Library System Summer Reading Grand Finale/Street Fair!
We are currently planning on hosting our annual event with current COVID measures in place. By filling out the interest form below, we will notify you as we get closer if we are able to host the event this year or if we need to cancel.
Current Overview – Subject To Change:
- Event will run Saturday, July 31, 2021 – Centered around the Rustburg Library
- 10am to 2pm
- Vendors are allowed to sell, but we ask for a $10 donation to our CCPLS Foundation
- Vendors do not have to pay to talk about their business or organization
- COVID-friendly activities encouraged from vendors
- All vendors will be spaced outside and with gaps in between tables
- We are able to provide some tables, first people to pre-register will get them
- We encourage you to bring your own table and tent
- The library will be offering activities throughout the day for families
- The Street Fair will range about 0.3 miles centered around the Rustburg Library
Click the image below to fill out our Vendor Application: