FAQ- Meeting Spaces
- Rooms can be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- Accepted use includes: public and private meetings, non-profit use, participants of the CCPLS Literacy Volunteers program, study groups, etc.
- The rooms cannot be reserved for business use where selling is involved (this can be direct where money changes hands or indirect like a presentation encouraging people to buy into a time share) or to hold birthday parties, bridal showers, and the like.
- Once you request a reservation, you’ll receive an email to confirm your date/time. Once confirmed, library staff will approve your booking, assuming it is in compliance with our Program Room policies.
- What policies? The policies pop up once you begin the booking process. Please read the document in its entirety to ensure you are in compliance.
- Thirty minutes before and after your reservation will show on the calendar as occupied, so groups to not overlap bookings.
- CCPLS reserves the right to limit repeated use based on library needs and availability.
- After hours use requires a key. Call your branch for details.