Medicare Basics – Timbrook
A Medicare rep will be available to answer questions about:
- The Parts of Medicare and how they work.
- Their Medicare options.
- The differences among Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Supplement Insurance.
- How to get the most out of Medicare.
- How Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) works.
- Medicare Election Periods.
Drop in anytime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Timbrook: Oct. 22 and Dec. 1
Rustburg Library: Oct. 21 and Nov. 19
CCPLS does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure equitable access to its programs, services, and activities. To request an accommodation for any of the Library’s programs, services, or activities, please inform the Library Director of your accommodation request at least 7 days prior to the activity date or service need, using email (Ljwelborn@co.campbell.va.us) or phone 434-332-9657.