Medicare Basics – Rustburg
A Medicare rep will be available to answer questions about the following:
1. Understand the Parts of Medicare and how they work.
2. Explore their Medicare options.
3. Differentiate Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Insurance.
4. How to get the most out of Medicare?
5. Understand how Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) works.
6. Familiarize with Medicare Election Periods.
Rustburg: Thursday, October 27, 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Timbrook: Thursday, November 3, 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Altavista: Thursday, November 10, 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
CCPLS does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure equitable access to its programs, services, and activities. To request an accommodation for any of the Library’s programs, services, or activities, please inform the Library Director of your accommodation request at least 7 days prior to the activity date or service need, using email (Ljwelborn@co.campbell.va.us) or phone 434-332-9657.