Escape into the Library – FAQs
- How much does it cost?
- Will the room be different at each branch?
No, it will be the same at every branch.
- Can I schedule myself for multiple time slots?
No, you can only sign up for one slot. This is to ensure that the most people have the opportunity to come to the room.
- When can I start signing up?
It’s open now! Go to tinyurl.com/CCPLSEscape to register!
- I don’t know when I’ll be available. Can I just drop in?
No, we need to know who will be here. Registration is mandatory. In the form, you’ll also see that we need to know the names of everyone who will be coming.
- My kid is 11, but really mature for their age. Can they participate?
Because everyone will need to sign a waiver, we set the age at 16+. If you have any questions, please contact Emily before you register.
- Is it a really physical challenge?
Nope. Escape rooms exercise your mental fitness, not your physical fitness. There will be puzzles that you will need to solve, but nothing will require brute force.
- Will the room be wheelchair-accessible?
Yes, we’ll have room for an individual in a wheelchair.
- Are you affiliated with any other escape rooms in the area?
One Way Out Escape Rooms and Locked Up Lynchburg have been great about giving us advice and things for the room. If you’re interested in learning more about them, we’ll have promotional materials on hand.
- What is an escape room, anyway?
An escape room is an interactive puzzle-solving experience. Here is a brief description of a professional escape room: https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/puzzles/escape-rooms.htm