COVID-19 Precautions in Place:
- We encourage you to make an appointment for curbside!
- Masks will be required of staff and patrons. Update 5/18/21: Masks are currently only required for patrons that aren’t fully vaccinated.
- We moved around furniture and stored away some of our chairs to encourage social distancing.
- Many of our hands-on items, such as children’s toys, headphones, and magazines have been temporarily removed.
- We are not accepting cash. Prints, copies, and faxes under $2 will be free. Other transactions must be handled with either a debit or credit card. Update 5/18/21: Starting June 1, 2021 – we will begin charging for prints, copies, and faxes.
- Patrons are encouraged to continue to use the outdoor book drops before entering the library.
- Public computer stations have been spaced apart, and patrons are limited to one session per day.
- Libraries will open 30 minutes later than usual to allow opening staff time for extra cleaning.
- Meeting rooms are being used to quarantine returned materials and are not available to the public. Update 5/18/21: Starting June 1, 2021 – we will cease quarantining library materials. Check with your main library location about meeting room availability.
- In-person programming and adult literacy tutoring is on pause. Update 5/18/21: Programming has returned. Events may be held outside, virtually, or in smaller groups than normal. Check each event’s description for more information, including registration.
- We are cleaning high contact surfaces multiple times each day. In addition, plexiglass shields have been installed at the circulation desk.
- Notary services are by appointment only. Please call your branch for details.