COVID-19 Precautions in Place:
- All libraries are open and available for the public.
- All locations are still offering curbside!
- Masks are required for adult patrons that have not been fully vaccinated. We encourage the use of masks for all individuals who wish to wear them, regardless of vaccination status.
- We moved around furniture and stored away some of our chairs to encourage social distancing.
- Many of our hands-on items, such as children’s toys, headphones, and magazines have been limited or temporarily removed.
- Patrons are encouraged to continue to use the outdoor book drops before entering the library.
- Public computer stations have been spaced apart, and patrons are limited to one session per day.
- Libraries will open 30 minutes later than usual to allow opening staff time for extra cleaning.
- In-person programming has returned, including Adult Literacy. We have limited the size we are able to accommodate and some events may require registration. All kid and teen programming is currently being offered outside. Virtual options exist for some events, including adult programs.
- We have increased the cleaning of shared surfaces.
- Notary services are available. Please call your branch for details and to confirm someone will be available.