Good news! We are reopening on Tuesday, June 16. Many of our regular services will resume. We have made a few adjustments with health and safety in mind:
- We encourage you to make an appointment for curbside!
- Masks will be required of staff and patrons.
- We moved around furniture and stored away some of our chairs to encourage social distancing.
- Many of our hands-on items, such as children’s toys, headphones, and magazines have been temporarily removed.
- We are not accepting cash. Prints, copies, and faxes under $2 will be free. Other transactions must be handled with either a debit or credit card.
- Patrons are encouraged to continue to use the outdoor book drops before entering the library.
- Public computer stations have been spaced apart, and patrons are limited to one session per day.
- Libraries will open 30 minutes later than usual to allow opening staff time for extra cleaning.
- Meeting rooms are being used to quarantine returned materials and are not available to the public.
- In-person programming and adult literacy tutoring is on pause.
- We are cleaning high contact surfaces multiple times each day. In addition, plexiglass shields have been installed at the circulation desk.
- Notary services are by appointment only. Please call your branch for details.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jordan Welborn at 434-332-9657. We look forward to seeing you again!No comments