Region 2000 Workforce Center Orientation – Altavista
Need a job?
During the Region 2000 Workforce SKYPE Orientation you will complete a WIOA application (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) and have your questions answered directly by a Career Specialist who will assist you with next steps. Please see the document listing below to know what documents you should bring with you. A personal meeting with a Career Specialist will be scheduled following the Workforce SKYPE Orientation to complete the enrollment and eligibility process.
Please bring the below documents, as they apply to you:
- State or federal ID card (driver’s license, passport, etc)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Military status/ID/veteran ID/discharge
- School record, if enrolled
- Family size proof (lease or tax return
- Alien ID
- Any income verification (SS benefits, pay stubs, unemployment, child support order, etc)